Friday, December 21, 2007

New Kicks

yo yo yo It's nearly Christmas so I thought I might treat myself to some new kicks :D I've always wanted Gold high tops ever since I found this picture :

And also the ones in the Awsome Video by Digitalism for 'pogo' Rad song aswell.




Well anyway me and Lisa were doing a bit of retail and walked past Harlem 23 which I usually never go in just cos it's more ... 'gangster' you could put it... And I saw these in the window so i went in and tried them on heh;

Supra skytop chad muska's ; Limited Edition 14K Gold Perf only 500 in the world.
They put me back a bit: $310 but well worth it weeee


Anyyyway That was my Christmas present to myself, Not sure if i'll blog again before New Years but Ya'll have a good one yeah :) Stay safe. God Bless x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i'm about to go to auckland can you recommend me some good shops? also do any stores stock american apparel or cheap monday?

thanks man

Anonymous said...

theres a shop here called general pants co you might like it, but i dont know.